Sunday, December 02, 2007

S1 back from Bali...

S1's flight was to arrive at 1.50 PM on Friday, 30th November... I was in school for S2's Egyptian Day, so had to zooooom off from school to the airport.

Oh....Oh... Before I continue about my S1... I want to tell you about Ms. Boobies. Remember her in my previous post? Well...she was in school on Friday too. Well, I saw her coming in but I ignored her and con tinue talking to some other moms. If she can snub me. I can too! Well, Ms. Boobies this time, did expose her boobies and thighs again. Her cleavage was about 3 inches exposed. Not that sort of faint lined ones...but the deep deep type of cleavage. I was talking to another mom, J...and she said that she doesn't like her either. Neither does her husband. Funnily, J said that this Ms.Boobies somehow wears quite "normal" outside of school. She'll be in a simple T-shirt or whatever, but in school...her tops are waaaaaay down, and the skirts are waaaaay up, with high high heels. Met another local mom who didn't like her too... Looks like she doesn't really have that many friends at school. Naturally, she continued to be the topic at our coffee session later. One joke that came up about why S2's teacher didn't turn up for the Xmas Dinner was because his wife didn't allow it....shouting "You are NOT going to the dinner with Ms. Boobies!!!! Hahahah...Yes. Us women can be quite terrible b!t@hes!!!! kekekekek

Anyway.... initially, my driver said that it'll take 1 hour and 45 minutes from school to the airport...but after my coffee with the gals, he said that he had discussed with the other drivers, and there is a shorter and more direct route. So..it actually took us only about an hour. Just as well, as the plane arrived about 20 minutes earlier. But ...this nomadicmom was busy chatting with another mom at the WRONG gate... By the time we realised, most of the kids already gone. hehhehe... But we did pick up our precious sons. :-)

S1 of course had a whale of a time. He looked sooooooo grown-up as he told me his days in Bali. And he is really really sweet too. He bought gifts for me, his dad and brother with the shopping money I gave him. When I asked him what he bought for himself..he said he didn't have enough money. I should really give him a lot of credit to actually buy stuff for us rather than himself.

What he bought...
Necklace for me..
(okay..this one I think I could wear with my green top lah...I think)
Necklace and Bracelet
(Errrr...this one,... I don't know. Think I will look like siow char boh(mad woman) if I wear... Before I saw it, S1 asked "do you have any orange dress? I bought you necklace and bracelet to go with your orange dress"... When I told him I don't know when I can wear this set, he just said "Aiya.... wear it when you go to Bali lah")
Very Canggih Shirt for his Dad
(When H saw it, he was like "Wah-lau !!!!"....hahahahahahah)
Equally Shocking Shirt and Shorts for S2

Okay...not the nicest of stuff..BUT BUT... IT is the

THOUGHT THAT COUNTS!!!!

My sweet and wonderful S1....

:-D

14 comments:

mk said...

hahah.. so sweet! I am not sure about his taste but it's really, really the thought that counts! so sweeeeeeeett - mksy

Anonymous said...

soo sweet lar ur anak :)

good boy!

Anonymous said...

Awww, so thoughtful! And he didn't even get anything for himself. I thought the green necklace looked kinda nice. Nice or not, think you all still have to wear your gifts!

D

winniethepooh said...

so sweet of S1 to remember to buy something for all of u first instead of himself! 3 cheers for u S1 :)

although the colour is a bit loud for the guys but hey, as u said, its the tots that count..:)

Leena said...

haha..so hawaiian..or balinese style..
how thoughtful of him. not every kid will thought of buyin gifts when they're on a holiday ok. you're lucky u got 2 necklace somemore..

mommy of 3 angels said...

S1 must really miss home la..but everything for you'll only!

Anonymous said...

haha u all can wear ur presents on our beach holiday-lah.
E's clothes look like the ones i had on in a photo a long time ago. Hahahah

but he is so sweeett! :)

v

LHS said...

how come the lady only wears sexily in school??

see, your boy so good!

Anonymous said...

aiyoh.....so sweet lah your son. Got no money for himself summore. You have to get him something really nice for christmas lah. Heh heh heh.....I do agree with V, you all can wear whatever he got you on our beach holiday!! *LOL*

ym

NomadicMom said...

Maureen - His taste bad also good lah.. Next time, when he wants to buy stuff for the girlfriend, she'll say NO NEED. Save money lor. Hahhaha...

Misha's Mum - This one is the Sensitive one. If it's the younger one, spend all on himself liow.

D - The green necklace can wear lah.. the orange one...errrr I donno leh..

Winniethepooh - I supposed it'll look okay in Bali?

Shern's Mom - This S1 is the sensitive one ma...if S2, sure buy stuff for himself oni!

MO2A - Oh..he said he didn't miss home wor....

V - I have to go get orange swimsuit to go with my orange "stuff" then!

huisia - maybe to *blink* *blink* at the teachers? I donno really..

YM - His dad is going to get him the iPod Shuffle for Xmas I think. As for wearing the stuff...not sure if H is coming back to KL... :-(

Anonymous said...

So sweet! Haven't bought a present for you yet...so something to go with your orange necklace.

g

NomadicMom said...

G - No!!!! Don't buy me anything orange to go with the orange necklace... I don't want to be FORCED to wear the orange necklace leh!!

bp said...

Aw, how very nice of S1 to think of all of you like this! Maybe you can teem the orange jewellery with a plain coloured outfit, like white or off-white, or grey, or even black, if you don't want to look too "orangey"?

NomadicMom said...

bp = Did you see the set of orangey stuff that he bought? how to wear on a normal day wor??? At the beach maybe lah... So, maybe I will wear at the beach this hols. Hahahah

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker