Saturday, May 23, 2009

"Are you Crazy???"

That was the question asked....when my friend found out that I am having more boys over at my house for a sleepover, in addition to her two boys. Heeheee... Supposed to have a total of 8 boys (including my own two monsters) in my house tonight but one boy couldn't make it due to a viral infection. So, ...I have 7 active boisterous boys over at my house.

I tell you... boys are boys. I think if they have their way, they wouldn't shower. I had to shooooo all of them into the shower after their swim. At this point in time, I still have a half-naked 9-year old out there playing X-Box. He kept insisting that he has showered...but I think NOT!!!!

Let's see if I will really be CRAZY tomorrow!!! 

Oh Yeah. H comes back home from KUL tonight...so I would have 8 boys in the house! Hehehehe

5 comments:

stay-at-home mum said...

Brave, very brave!!

NomadicMom said...

SAHM - hahaha..that's what another friend said. :-)
Well..I'm still sane. hee heee

Mamapumpkin said...

Oh, you're brave......I would have gone completely insane.

NomadicMom said...

Mama Pumpkin - Not that bad lah. THe boys entertained themselves with the PC, TV and all sorts of electronic games and gadgets.

LZmommy said...

Wah! Salute you! :) I don't think I can handle so many of them! :)

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker