Monday, May 04, 2009

Hong Kong 2009 - Summary

Actually, I find my blog posts quite useful. Many a times, when I cannot remember certain events or dates, I just have to refresh my memory here... 
So... before I forget everything about our HK trip, I better post a summary here...

Wed, 8th April 
- Flight on Singapore Airlines to Hong Kong, via Changi
- Causeway Bay for Thong-Sui

Thurs, 9th April
- Madame Tussaud's Wax Museum
- The Peak Tram
- Peak LookOut for Ice-Creams
- H off to Macau with big boys

Friday, 10th April
- Watched InkHeart @ CyberPort
- Lunch @ Chung's Cuisine
- Wong Tai Sin Temple
- Star Ferries/ Drinks @ the Harbour

Saturday, 11th April
- Cheung Chau Island Visit
- Dinner @ Top Deck

Sunday, 12th April
- H leaves for home
- Dessert Buffet @ Aberdeen Marina Club
- Boys ran amok in the Adventure Zone and swam
- Dinner @ Flower Trump (C and I only. Boys ate at home)

Monday, 13 April
- Went to Horizon Center (alot of designer factory outlet stores... but didn't buy anything. Looked at furniture and houseware only. :-D ) 
- K took all the boys (yeah, 5 of them) to lunch, supermarket and AMC again!
- C and I went to Rice Paper, and then tea @ Landmark.

Tuesday, 14th April
- Saw a TVB actress at the kindy (tagged along to send J to kindy. And this actress was also dropping off her daughter. Don't know her name... but she acted in quite a lot of shows...)
- Balik rumah....

We didn't do much in Hong Kong....other than EAT lor.
BUT we really enjoyed ourselves.
All of us..... GREAT company. GREAT food. 

My boys actually learnt to ride the bike in HK. 
Every evening, they'll go over to the next block to play with the other kids...ride bikes, play tag, hide-n-seek etc. 

The highlight was a trip to the Supermarket with K. The boys saw a fish that was already skinned on half a side but still ALIVE. Gills were moving and then the fish actually flipped from the counter onto the floor. The boys were screaming like GILA. They took a video...but think accidentally erased the video clip when S1 and I switched phones. 

My boys also learnt to rap... Canto-rap??
Not really lah. Just following this Henry Chow rapping in HK-slang English. 
I took a recording...but can't upload to blogger. Very funny leh..
My kwei-loh S2 rapping "Henry. Lei hou leng-chai"... and then "Leng-lui. Tim ah?"...just like those kwei-loh speaking Cantonese. 
Will try to see what other formats I can change it to, so that I can upload it. 

Other Posts about our trip... 

No comments:

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker