Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Difficult Task at Hand!

What is the difficult task?

Sorting out my stuff.... to decide what to sell on this Saturday's Trash and Treasure Sale at boys' school. It is really quite a daunting task. Not only the sorting, but also the difficulty in putting a price on my unwanted items. 

 In addition to sorting, so far I have done the following:
- transferred music from 75% of my CDs to my computer (to transfer to my iPod later; and sell the CDs)
- plastic-wrapped the Thai Silk handbags (x 5... a few totally unused!)
- plastic-wrapped H's unwanted ties (x 11...some still soooo new!)
- plastic-wrapped my shirts and blouses (waaaaa...some really so lou-tou!!!!!)
- price-tagged my books (some not read...which I don't think I will ever read. Why buy ah??)
- plastic-wrapped and price-tagged my house/kitchenware
- price-tagged DIY stuff (aiyo.....so many unused stuff waaaaaaay back from Bangkok)
- arranged my BBC Good Food magazines in a nice box (waaa...issues from 1990! Am I a hoarder or what?)

Things that I still need to do:
- print out some mini-posters  
- transfer the rest of the music to my computer
- sort out the VHS and LDs (Yes!! We still have these!)
- sort out cables (OMG! We have sooooooo much cables!!!! )
- sort out boys' unwanted toys
- price the rest of the items

So many things. So little time. So why am I still blogging?
Cause I am multi-tasking!
Am transferring music from CDs...as well as watching telly 'The Gems of Life'.  Lee Si Kei in this show is a real manipulative bit@h. Don't you think? 
H kept saying "I don't like her lah. I don't like her lah". Think it's because we just finished 'Moonlight Resonance' (the mooncake show) whereby she is sooooooo goody-goody. Very contrast!!!

Okay lah... later..


8 comments:

stay-at-home mum said...

Wow! So much stuff. So much work. But it sounds like so much fun!!Heh!heh!!

DQ said...

Oh boy, you sure have alot of stuff!! Time for a garage sale!

Anonymous said...

the gems of life show is very disappointing, the only thing i like about the show are the clothes n bags i can cuci mata with!!

LZmommy said...

Wow! You are very active in your boys' school! Though busy, I am sure you are enjoying it too :)

Hey, I am watching the Gem of Life too! :) Started watching long ago but yet to finish....

Leena said...

I just finish watching the Gem of Life too. I also think she's really bitchy. But a bit sien la, see them all eat in the same restaurant all the freaking time, either the FINN or the chinese restaurant and almost everyone drive Lexus and use sony ericson phone. Got sponsor also no need to be that obvious ma..

NomadicMom said...

SAHM - Eh. Not fun at all lah...

DQ - This is just the tip of the ice-berg lah. I think I am a hoarder as I hate throwing stuff...

Laundryamah - aiyo...disappointing ah??
I also don't really notice their clothes and bags...
Think I buta lah

LZMommy - No lah. Seldom go to school wan...

Shern's Mom - Hahahh...on the obvious sponsorship. I also never notice... Now I must be more observant!

Bee Bee said...

Hmm I ever told my hubby tat Lee Sei Kei FOREVER only can act a very good mother , angel but I was wrong after watching Gems Of Life, but I like cos wah can leng chai leng lui, ops is YAU CHING leng chai leng lui, so yes can cuci mata!

NomadicMom said...

Bee - I also thought so...that she always in good mother role one. BUt this show really sooo opposite from her normal roles.

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker