Thursday, May 14, 2009

Summer Holidays

I mentioned to my friends back in Malaysia that I will see them during the Summer holidays.
Their remark was "Isn't summer ALL year round in this part of the world?".
Well. It is true. But as my boys are in the British School, naturally their holidays will follow the British Calender. 
So we'll all be flying back home...but what I would really like is to have a driving holiday around continental USA. Told H that it would be great fun if we could go "Coast to Coast, LA to Chicago" (from Sade's song...ring any bells??) and do rv camping along the route. Not any rv, mind you! I'm thinking more along the lines like in the movie 'Meet the Parents'. Hahhaha Don't you think it would be a great adventure for us city folks???

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You ah?? Yeah yeah!

g

NomadicMom said...

g - why not? It's luxurious what the rv in Meet the Parents...

Bee Bee said...

Err US ada swine flu leh ....

NomadicMom said...

Bee - Heard that it's gone to Malaysia too.

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker