Saturday, May 09, 2009

Little Princess On the Way...

Everywhere I looked, there seems to be someone pregnant.... Friends, strangers, relatives... and my own little sister. She's expecting baby No.2 and I hear it is a GIRL!!!! Absolutely everyone is over the moon, and can't wait for her to make her appearance in June. The FIRST little princess in our family... after FIVE BOYS!!! We can't wait to buy cute little PINK items for her! I'm sure the proud daddy is not going to scrimp on the birth announcements to welcome his Little Princess.

9 comments:

stay-at-home mum said...

Aiya!! I thot YOU had a lil princess on the way.

Congrats to the family!

Bee Bee said...

Wat lau eh, tot is u pregnant leh, suspend-leh!

Bryan and Brandon's Mama said...

as the rest had said it, this was like a cold shower!!!

KittyCat said...

Hahaha, I can just imagine the excitement in your household. The same goes for my in-laws.

MIL has been saying she hopes it's a girl for me this time too!

mott said...

AHHH!!!

so lucky to have a lil girl in the family noww!!!!!!

she'll be a really pinky purply princess!!!!

congrats on being an aunt again!

NomadicMom said...

SAHM - Hahhaha. The post title does give that impression. Doesn't it?

Bee - No lah. I CLOSE SHOP liow!

Bryan and Brandon's Mama - Hehehe... Weather very hot these days. So COLD Shower is good maaa.

Kittycat - When have a boy already. Of course next baby hope is a girl lah...especially these days, most families only have 2 children only...

Mott - Yeah. Can't wait to buy some cute tiaras!! and PINK bajus!

Anonymous said...

It's July lah

YM

NomadicMom said...

YM - Eh. Mom was the one that said JUNE Lah.

bp said...

me too, took a double take... congrats to your sis, and if u re-open shop, must let us know the gd news!

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker