Sunday, May 31, 2009

I am Drunk!!

heheheh... No lah.

Not exactly drunk. But a wee bit tipsy maybe... Perhaps it is because I had my bubbly on an empty stomach. What did I have? I had two beers while manning my cupcake stall. Ahhh...yes. In case you didn't know. I had a cupcake stall at my boys' School Fair today. Check out my post on this here. And at 2 pm, I abandoned my stall (okay...this was only after selling about 90% of my little morsels of love) and proceeded to the champagne tent and had 3 glasses or Verve Cliquot! Empty stomach because it was such a hot day, and I just didn't have the appetite to eat anything...

Okay better go rest abit. Think champagne is still in my system!

2 comments:

stay-at-home mum said...

A little champagne shouldnt hurt that much. Hic!

NomadicMom said...

SAHM - HIC HIC HIC.....

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker