Sunday, May 24, 2009

"Mm-Tai-Tak"!

Who?

Who?


Aduh! My S2 lah...


How it started??


Well, H came back from KL last night...and this is what he had for me.


Yeah. The new DELL Studio XPS notebook. We have been contemplating whether to get a desktop or a minibook for the boys. They have been fighting over the old DELL notebook for awhile now. Then I thought "Aiya. If anyone should have a new computer, it should be me!"....and as H has a friend at DELL, we got this at a good price. Actually, all H did was inquire about the new models available. The next thing he knew was....that his friend already went ahead to buy it, and texted H that he owes him $$. Don't want also cannot lah.
So my dear friend, am blogging from my new laptop!!
Errr...but I still need to transfer my files from the Macbook over.
What's happening to the Macbook?
For H's home use and also the boys...so no more fighting!!!!!

And...when we went out for dinner tonight. I got this...


Been complaining to H about lugging the "Brick" (his old Nokia Communicator) that he had DUMPED on me about a month back. Can't even put this "Brick" into a nice little dinner bag. The phone also bigger than the bag!!! So my dear old hubs decided that he would sell off the "Brick" before it becomes obsolete that nobody wants it anymore. That's how I got a new phone tonight.
And then as were going towards the Restaurant Row for dinner. I overheard S2 complaining to his father "So this is mommy's happiest day lah. First a notebook, and then now a phone!". His face was si-peh-chauu okay!! Damn mm-tai-tak that his father bought me those things. And H was like "this is your mother you know? Why are you angry that I bought her stuff?".
We had to let him choose our dinner venue.
If I were to choose?
Wa-lau!! I think that sour face will be till donno when!!!
Really too much lah. This Boy!!!!
H said S2 is like very koo-thuk if he can think like that, and expect that I give-up the Business Class seat to him (remember MEL - SIN flight upgrade?)
How like that??

12 comments:

stay-at-home mum said...

Tell him he should be happy coz he got to "inherit" your old macbook.

May be let him play a little while with your new toys, and he will give you a BIG smile!!

wen said...

wah, two hi tech gifts in a day!! me oso mm tai tak! hehe

Jonzz said...

LOL!

Mamapumpkin said...

Haha....that's very clever of your Dell friend. Exactly what I would do to boost sales. Funnily though, my brother-in-law holds a senior position in Dell in Spore but he says he cannot get a discount. I think he just doesn't like me - LOL

Irene said...

walao, lucky woman! 2 gadget within a day! envy!

Bee Bee said...

Aiyah kid ma, my son also will like tat one! Dont said kid me also mm tai tak loh!

slavemom said...

Wah wah wah... so many new toys to play with. Wat's H guilty of this time? Or he's jes soooo sweet? LOL

cre8tone said...

At least, he got ur old macbook... hmm..

NomadicMom said...

SAHM - No lah. Not really inherit...just have more access to it. :-)

Wen - Don't lah. You should see my phone before this. Really a BRICK! "Theng sei yan" (Can kill people one)!

Jonzz - You can laugh. Wait till you have to deal with our kids.

MamaPumpkin - Maybe Singapore and Malaysia different policy?

Irene - Not exactly one day.. :-)

Bee - hahahah

little prince's mom - not exactly lah. H said NO. Cannot tell him that it is his. Just let him use as and when...

Anonymous said...

wahh u gave up the Mac for a Dell ah? good deal meh?

NomadicMom said...

Laundryamah - I use MS Word and Excel quite often...and have not purchased the Mac Version. Find that I need to go to Windows all the time. Plus alot of .wmv files cannot be viewed in my Mac. So..think for the things I do. WIndows is a better bet lor.

KittyCat said...

Wah...why S2 like that? Quite naughty ya? If my son is like, I'll stare at him stonily! LOL

You actually like a small phone with so many keys? Actually, I prefer big keys - probably coz I have big, fat fingers!

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker