Friday, July 29, 2011

AWOL Maid!

Some people have good luck when it comes to maids. Their maids are almost perfect - they clean well, smart, can cook well, takes care of the kids etc etc.
Me?
Always not very good luck with maids.
My current maid?
Not exactly the best cleaner, do not exactly cook well, nor follow instructions well....
And what's more?
She has gone AWOL.

I wanted to give her the 'sign' with Sis No.2's name to give to my driver tomorrow morning. When I knocked on her room door, there was no answer. I entered her room... Lights on, radio and fan all ON. She was no where in sight. I texted her ....and guessed what she said??
Said she panicked and went home immediately the moment she received a call informing her that her child is ill. She didn't think of coming to inform me! She swore that she was telling the truth..using the usual 'swear to god' baloney. What kind of mother says things like that about their child ah?

H immediately told me to tell her NO need to come back tomorrow!!

Aiya... But knowing me...so forgiving one. My bark is worse than my bite. That's why people take advantage of me......like my kids too! Anyway, back to the maid...H then said if I really don't want to get rid of her, then Give her ONE final warning. If she does it ONE more time, she'll have to go.

I supposed I should just fry her sotong, but then looking for a new maid, training her.....is time consuming and Damn sien, especially I am so busy with the business start-up.
What to do?
The devil you know is better than the devil you don't know!!!

Bleahhhhhhhhh....

2 comments:

mun said...

So is your maid back yet?

NomadicMom said...

Mun - Not yet... but then it's only 5.30 am. Doubt she will be back till much later.

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker