Thursday, July 07, 2011

I'm Loving It!

Sounds like McDonald's advertisement.... but I'm pretty happy with our new pad. It is really totally different from living in a house. The convenience is really such a BIG plus. We can pop down to the gym anytime we want. Supermarket (very well-stocked with imported goods) is just next door... and there is a small food court, bakery, kuih stall, pau stall. Also a little cafe, hair salon, LaMien place, laundry etc. Not to mention another food court across the road. And Starbucks too! Thought that I would need a fair bit to Starbucks... then I saw the GREEN parasol-like thingy from my living room balcony. WEI?? Just opposite wor.... Green Tea Frappucino with Whipped Cream... YUM YUM.
And what's more... few big malls are 5-10 minutes walk.
Mom certainly is quite pleased that she doesn't have to worry about the traffice when she comes to babysit the boys.
I really like the idea of NOT having to rely on the driver to take me to the grocery store or the laundry or wherever.
The real test? When school reopens and the boys have to get to-and-from school! See if they will complain till the cows come home. Why? We are now slightly further from school than before...
Bus will come 15 minutes earlier...
We'll see....

No comments:

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker