Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Updates.... 20 July 2011

I know that I have not been updating as often as I should. But really been so busy. Or if not that, then so tired. So obviously blogging would be the last thing on my mind.

Almost 3 Weeks into the SUMMER break now, and boys have been literally stuck at home.... cause H and I have been so busy. Had some friends over (errr... actually only 2 sets of friends as EVERYONE is out there enjoying their Summer Holidays except us) last week. We didn't even go out for any movies... not that there's anything to watch because of the stoooooopid boycott. So other than playing games and watching TV until their eyes pop-out, I made the boys do some Math problems on some days. And just the last two days, S1 has been helping out with the layout drawings for my shoplot. He helped to sketch the 3D-drawings on Google Sketchup. Have to say that he is pretty good at it. :-)

We managed to find a shoplot for our business... hopefully it is the RIGHT choice and RIGHT location. Paid the downpayment on Monday.... and have to pay the rest of the rent when we officially sign the lease in about 2.5 week's time. And just had news from our lawyers that business registration is completed, and we can now open a business account...and to deposit the paid-up capital blah blah blah. And I have the contractor going to have a look at the shoplot to give me a quotation. The sketch that was done by S1 will prove to be invaluable, as it will give the contractor an idea on what we want. Hopefully, the costs can be kept down...

On a different note... I itchy-fart told my girlfriends that I will join them for the 10 KM run in Bangkok in November. So gung-ho. Say can have fun, shop, spa, wann-sann and run. How lah? Can I chicken-out? Or must I perservere on and train for it? I've got about 4 months to train for it. A bit scared lah. This morning, I went to play tennis out in the open, and not too long (errr think about 15 minutes or less :-P), I was damn tired and thirsty liow. How to run 10 KM in 2 hours ah? But I must. I must....

5 comments:

mun said...

Go for it! You can conquer the 10km run. Have fun training for it!

mott said...

eh..where got ppl run 10km in 2 hours one? less than 1 hour can finish la...

*runs off fast fast so u will start catching me*

NomadicMom said...

Mun - Errr... I donno lah. Been so busy lately, didn't even go to the gym. How ah?

Mott - Aiyo. I definitely cannot lor. 1.5 hours, I think also thau-chio already. Less than one hour? dream on ler.

bp said...

haha, you can do it, the running not just the shopping!

u still haven't updated us on what biz u r doing. ok, when the time is right, yah?

best wishes! everything go smooth-smooth, i'm excited for you and looking fwd with u to your shoplot's opening! will have lion dance? ;p

JIAYOU, NM!!!

NomadicMom said...

bp - Wait. Wait. When things are sorted out - website is up, shoplot signed and renovation starts, then I will sure announce one... Don't want to say anything first lah. Skali won't go smooth-smooth.

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker