Sunday, July 24, 2011

Cool and Hip!

I think I am at this age in my life that I feel like I need to prove something....
To show that I am still young. Still capable of achieving things. Still hip. :-)
I am even thinking of getting some hip hop clothing! Crazy it may seem to you, but I think the thought of turning FOUR-ZERO has such an effect on one. Suddenly, this year I am doing so many things in my life. A real turning point. Evem something as simple as walking. In the last five years, we never ever walk on the streets. We get chauffered everywhere ... But in the last ten days, we walked here there, everywhere! Then there's me trying to complete my TESOL course. My move. My business. Hopefully, all these activities will keep me young! Or at least make me feel younger???

No comments:

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker