Thursday, July 14, 2011

Yippeee! We are finally connected!

I have to say that we did feel a little 'DISCONNECTED' the last 12 days with no internet connection. Yup. You read correct TWELVE DAYS! Enough to sing the TWELVE days of Christmas countless times!!
Why took so long? Well,... I tried to save some money by going direct to the provider... so lots of phone calls to them and speaking to operators who repeats like a parrot. Turns out that this whole area is 'monopolised' by a "middleman" and I can't go direct. So...what to do, have to get them to come and install the cable TV and the internet. So, once I sign on the dotted line, they had to send me the invoice and we have to PAY before they arrange for installation. But once payment is made... service very fast lah. They came immediately the next day (ie yesterday) to fix the lines. So here we are... CONNECTED!!!
My 'LABEL" still reads 'House and Garden' and I no longer in a house and no longer have a garden. So how? Must change new label ah? No need lah hor?????

2 comments:

mun said...

Ya, no need to change the label. So more posts from now on, right? ;) Thanks!

NomadicMom said...

hopefully...hopefully...

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker