Thursday, July 07, 2011

NEW PAD!

We are now officially living in our new pad!
After 5 years in a landed property, we are now on the 11th floor of an apartment building right smack in the city. And we are all loving it. The convenience is great... supermarket next door, food courts and restaurants a stone's throw away and I can see Starbucks from my balcony. Errr... hope I will not be putting weight from the Green Tea Frappucinos with whipped cream!
Few complaints though... Okay. Not exactly complaints. Just need to get used to the idea of less space for hanging out my laundry in the sun... and the need to jump up to get my clothes!
Why?
Well, the wardrobe hangers are pretty high, and because we do not have any step stools, I literally had to jump up to get my clothes! And mind you, I'm not exactly a short gal.
I need to get a metal step stool that not only serves the purpose but look good as well....

No comments:

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker