Friday, July 29, 2011

Sis No.2 Visiting....

Finally. A guest!
I won't count mom nor dad cause when they come visit, it is because we ask them to.... to babysit the boys when H and I go away.
Sis No. 2 is arriving early tomorrow morning.... at 9.05 am. Unfortunately, I will not be picking her up from the airport. Just sending the driver... He will be holding a sign with her name on it. I have an interview to conduct tomorrow.....
So what have we in store?
Already made an appointment for manicure/pedicure at 1.00 PM and facial at 3.00 PM at my regular places. Initially, wanted to bring her to a Korean spa...but their facial is more for 'relaxation' rather than really for 'cleaning'. Can't save it for another day because she is only staying for two nights.
When mom was here, took her to the Korean spa for a facial... she was pretty impressed with the price. About RM 45 for 1.5 hour facial which included full body massage. So basically, two ladies attend to you. One to massage your face, and the other the body. Yes. Very shiok .... especially when it is soooooooo cheap. The other thing that my friends raved about is the Korean scrub. Apparently, you are really really scrubbed clean. ALL crevices included. My friend said that she had a cultural shock the first time she went.... because you are really really totally stripped naked. Ahem. Ahem. Err... I still have yet to try this one out....
Later...

4 comments:

mun said...

Please go and try out the Korean scrub and tell us all about it - what do you mean by ALL crevices - I skimmed through your post and read cervice (Italian word) the first time.

NomadicMom said...

mun - yeah. i always said that i wanted to go and try... but always a bit hesitant. Crevices meaning errr... butt cracks and all....
hahhhhhahah

mun said...

Eeeeee, I don't want anyone scrubbing my butt cracks except me myself and myself. What about the baby passage? Also scrub?

NomadicMom said...

Mun - don't think so la. Will be so painful? I donno la. Have not tried

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker