Tuesday, February 12, 2008

BU House Renovations...

When we bought our BU home a few years back, we renovated our place prior to moving in. We had a small budget and thus had to minimize on the works. There were a few must-dos such as widening my front gate, tiling up the front porch, re-tiling the living and kitchen floors plus changing all the bathrooms' ceramic ware. I really wanted to put in Grohe faucets in my bathrooms and kitchen. But our budget just did not allow it... How I wish that we had found a store that provided low low prices. Then perhaps I could have them....

3 comments:

My Rantings said...

Hey, we have a house in BU too! BU 11 to be precise. Where's yours?

NomadicMom said...

Wei...Kamching lah then!!!

Anonymous said...

You should try the Grohe Faucets. I know a retailer that has great prices on Grohe Faucets.

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker