Sunday, February 24, 2008

Personalization!!

I wanted to get something "extra" for S2's Birthday Goodie Bags instead of the normal chocolates and candy. The norm here is to give personalized items such as towels, bags, mugs etc to the party attendees. I was thinking of getting personalized pens with "S2's 8th Birthday" emblazoned across. But I was such a procrastinator that I didn't organize this earlier. I ended up rushing around the supermarkets purchasing candy just a day before the party. Yes. Boring chocolates and candy for the Goodie Bags. Well...next year, I will make sure that I do it.

3 comments:

stay-at-home mum said...

candy lovers does personalised choc wrappers - which i did for my daughters birthday. you can look at their website. www.candylovers.com.sg

bp said...

I think the kids will love the candy and chocolates! They always do!

NomadicMom said...

Stay-at-home Mum - Will have to order in advance...but I really procrastinated until the VERY LAST MINUTE. Next Birthday lor...

bp - Yes. They do!!!

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker