Friday, February 22, 2008

Happy Birthday, S2!

S2 turns 8 today!
It seems only like yesterday when I was pregnant with S2. I was so afraid that I would lose him when I started having labour contractions at 26 weeks, and bleeding... I remember that I kept telling him to stay IN mommy, and not be in a hurry to come out. Thankfully, hospitalization coupled with very painful steroid jabs, drips, medication and bed rest kept that little fella in me for an additional 11 weeks. He was delivered at 37 weeks.

How time flies.... my little fella is now 8!!
Happy Birthday, SON!


LOVE YOU LOTS!!!



9 comments:

Unknown said...

happy birthday to your lovely son :)

Hazel said...

An award for you. Have a nice day.happy birthday to ur son too.

Anonymous said...

Wah..very kan-cheong!!!

Happy Birthday S2..if only ur mummy wud tell us your realllll name!

heheheheh

My Rantings said...

Happy birthday to S2! :)

Anonymous said...

u didn't reply my email when i asked u for his email address. wanted to send him and ecard. oh well

Anonymous said...

that was me.

v

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to #2. How quickly time flies.

NomadicMom said...

SweetiePie - Thanks :-)

Hazel - Thank you...will pop by later to collect it. :-D

Mott - I lagi kan-cheong when there was RAIN on party day...and I don't have any activities planned other than throwing the kids into the pool!! D@mn stress man...

Dancing Queen - Thankiu velly much...

V- I have not checked my email lah... been busy with last minute party stuff. Anyway, he has changed his email and I doubt he even checks it lah.

Judy - Yeah... seems just like yesterday that I held him in my arms *sniff* *sniff*

bp said...

A very happy belated birthday to S2! Have a great 2008!

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker