Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Confession....

I have a confession to make.... I don't know where is my wedding ring. Yes. Yes. I know it is terrible of me, but please don't chastise me. As expected, I put on weight after a few years of marriage, and my wedding ring grew too small for my FAT finger. So I took it off. I don't know if it is in the bank's deposit box or lost! H's wedding ring is still around. But he has also put on so much weight that his ring is waaaaaaay too small. I've enlarged it by about 4 ring sizes, and it is still tight. So, I guessed we both need to get new wedding rings. I am thinking that our 15th wedding anniversary would be a good time. Three and a half years to go!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

:) I lost my wedding ring 8 years ago. Have not managed to find one I like. I quite like what I saw here on your blog.....

My Rantings said...

Mr DQ lost his wedding ring for the 2nd time. Will blog about it later! :P

NomadicMom said...

Judy - Now I don't feel so bad. Heehee.. Think I will choose a platinum one this time. The last time, we used gold...

Dancing Queen - Wah.. You got whack him or not? hehehe..

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker