Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Me. Me. Me.

No. Not a tag....

Been feeling quite bleah. Is it because last week was hectic with my Malaysian CNY Brunch @ my house, S2's Birthday Party, Book Week costumes etc....and then suddenly quietness this week? I was feeling so bleah that I didn't go to my weekly women's brunch this Tuesday....preferring to ROT at home in front of the TV and my notebook.

Also ...I've been really a major procrastinator. No kidding. I have a long list of things to do...Eg..
- Re-upholster my dining chairs (torn and tattered. Sewn quite a lot of times already)
- Get new cushions for my patio chairs (think got 'fatt mou' already!!)
- Get chairs for the study (existing one broken)
- Book Shelf for S1 (He does have quite a number of books)
- New beds for boys (S2's 'lau-yah" Ikea bed needs to be replaced)
- Get H's HOLE-IN-ONE Certificate and ball framed up
Then there's the usual like clearing my cupboards, sorting out photos for scrap-booking etc etc.
I just can't get myself to start. How??

And have been sleeping like a real PIG....especially today. After sending the boys off on their bus, I went back to bed. I only woke up at 10.45 AM when I received a telephone call. There was No caller ID....so it must be from overseas....I had an inkling that it would be the client from Singapore...so I answered with a very very perky HELLO. Cannot exactly sound like I just woke up what!! True enough.

Anyway....am feeling better today. Not so much bleah...but but but...still lazy as ever. But tomorrow will be an early day. Cannot go back to bed after sending boys off on the bus.
WHY?
Actually, probably gonna bring boys to school in the car. S2 is going on his FIRST overnight Residential Trip tomorrow. I want to be at school to send him off. Last year, when he was in Year 2, he had a sleepover at school. This year, Year 3 kids go to a resort outside of the city for one night.

Later...

12 comments:

sting said...

cool... they have overnight residential stay outside of the city? hope he has fun and mummy have time to rest / clear list of things to do :-)

bp said...

Guess you are just winding down from a hectic week. You'll be back in the swing of things in no time, and you've already drawn up your To Do list... so, that's a good start!

Wow, overnite stay, S2 must be v excited! His turn to go on a class retreat! Lots of fun, I hope it will be, and he'll enjoy himself thoroughly!

Anonymous said...

:)

time for mummy to do her own things since S2 going for a "retreat"

:)

KopiSoh said...

Wah how kam got weekly women's brunch sum more wan? So lucky....

Hazel said...

such a excited trip and he can learn to be independent

Moonlight_tears said...

hi dear,
So much to do huh? I love procastinating too. Anyways,take it easy, will be more bleah when you have nothing to do haha.
So how have you been?

Nicole

Moonlight_tears said...

ouch, just finished reading about your boy's birthday party. Poor girl fell down. I hope your tushee doesn't hurt anymore =P. Ask your hubby to rub ointment okay? hehe

Leena said...

i guess it's perfectly normal to have lazy days after a hectic week.
so many things to buy and to do, take it easy.

NomadicMom said...

Sting - Yes. For Year 3. It's only one night. Not long enough. :-) One thing I've noticed is that it sure is QUIET during dinner tonight!

bp - Perhaps you are right. I do feel better today. :-)
S2 was pretty excited when I sent him off on the bus. I think he's okay. It's mommy that seems to have a lump in her throat!

Misha's Mum - Not that long lah... the "retreat". Besides I still have S1 at home. Had to take him to mandarin class just now.

Kopi Soh - Sound's fancy but is not. Basically, a group of Ah Soh eating and tokking!

Hazel - Independence is the key thing. Parents NOT allowed to follow NOR call!

Nicole - Kenot ask hubby to rub ointment one. Skali he become hamsap want more action, then I'll be in more pain. Hahahahahahah

Shern's Mom - But I've been procrastinating sooooooo much that some of the things in my to-do list is from LAST year!!!!

Anonymous said...

Nowadays, young kids celebrate their birthdays in 'style' hor.
Hope you are now jumping like a bean not not feeling 'bleah' anymore.

Anonymous said...

dun worry la...

enjoy being lazy la....

NomadicMom said...

Judy - Not exactly jumping like a bean but not THAT bleah anymore lah...

Mott - The mind is telling me NOT to be lazy...but the body is NOT agreeing. How?

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker