Thursday, February 14, 2008

Valentine's Day Bleah!

Valentine's Day started early...i.e. yesterday. I decided that we should eat out a day earlier rather than the day proper.
Why?
Easier to get seats...cheaper???
So I left boys at home with the maid, and went downtown to pick H from work. He was still stuck in a meeting so I went to Starbucks for a cup of coffee and waited for about 45 minutes. H was finally done and we went to a place called The Nine Muses. Had the foie gras as starter followed by seared scallops. The foie gras dish was so-so. I didn't like the too vinegary sauce. Scallops also so-so only. Dinner was quick. Think we were out of the place within an hour....just as the music guy started to play the piano. H was tired and wanted to go home and sleep!!! Go to this kind of dining place must enjoy right? Not like kuan-suei-loke-kiok (boiling water scald leg??) like that... So anyway..that was our dinner.

Then today... after boys left for school, we went to the golf course for a romantic round of golf. NOT!!! We ended arguing!! Started off with H's commenting about my golf. Then went on about other things. I mean you can take it abit...but go on and on SURE will upset me what. Plus the weather was not helping. Rained quite heavily in between. We abandoned play completely after the 6th hole. Rain did stop and H asked if I wanted to play the 9th. Already so maang already. Sure donwan to play lah. Supposed to be fun but turned out REAL BLEAH!!

Yes. I'm still quite upset... BLEAH

8 comments:

My Rantings said...

Haha..we also ended having some argument about D day last night! He doesn't think he should make such a big fuss over the day, not that I was. See la..a day of romance can end up the other way round! :D

stay-at-home mum said...

hey, take it easy. I am sure he will make it up to you tonite ;)

NomadicMom said...

Dancing Queen - Tell me about it!! :-(

Stay-At-Home Mum - Mmmm... how leh? I don't see bling-bling nor bouquet of flowers. :-P

Moonlight_tears said...

hahaha, this one is funny post becoz I have a small tiff with my hubby too the day before Valentine's which is also his birthday, he and his big mouth!. Me and my bad temper!, it's so hard to click sometimes.
Honestly, sometimes I don't understand about men, when they made us ladies mad, they still don't realised it until we get so fuming!!
Well, I hope things are good with you and your hubby now, you both know that you both truly deeply love each other..=)

Take care yeah and have a nice weekend!
Nicole

bp said...

Hope you are feeling lots better now. *Hugs*

Anonymous said...

Haiz, my hubby came back from India on Valentine's Day, with bad food poisoning! Called me up at work and said that he felt like dying and I had to rush home, found him shivering from fever. He asked for house call doctor, where to find??!! So no cards, flowers, dinner ... so don't even talk about bling bling. Hahaha, but luckily no arguing la. --> KL

Anonymous said...

WEKEKKEEKKEKEKEKEKEKEKE

WAKAKAKAAKAKAKAKAKAKA

WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH..

sorry ah.... I myself forgot. so...I'm just as bad as the male species...

NomadicMom said...

Moonlight Tears - Funny how a day that's supposed to be filled with romance and love can turn out to be exactly the opposite! In your case, got an added celebration wor... So you got KISS and MAKE OUT or not!!!! Hahahahah....


bp - Yes. Am feeling better. He made up for it later that night. Heee heee...

KL - Aiyo...he already said he feel like dying and you argue with him meh?? You sayang-sayang him already what!

Mott - You busy thinking about your baby maaaa....

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker