Thursday, June 05, 2008

Mixed Bag

No More Whites!
I have been suffering (okay..suffering may be toooooo strong a word) from greying of my beautiful, shiny, luscious and thick hair for awhile now. I have been resisting to dye my hair...hoping that the greying was a temporary thing that is due to stress or whatever. Unfortunately, months and years have gone by and the greying has intensified.

BOOOOOHOOOOOOHOOOO....
Aging is inevitable! The signs are here to stay. Bleah...
I still thought that I could live with the greys...until one day, S1 piped up "you look like you have more white hair than grandma!". "Yeah man", added H.
Aiyo...so what to do?
I trot off to the salon this morning to dye my locks to a dark brown.

Here's how my crowning glory looks. No more whites!

Since my hair is so cantik, I decided not to mess it up by going to the gym. Instead, I went for a facial. :-)

Lemon Cupcakes

Had some lemons which have been sitting in the fridge for quite some time already. Didn't want them to go bad. So decided to make some lemon cupcakes.

Cupcakes rising quite nicely in the Oven...

Cupcakes out from the Oven (have some cracks though....)

Cupcakes with Lemon Glace Icing...

Eh...what is this?? I'm supposed to be on a diet!!!!

6 comments:

My Rantings said...

Eh, how old are you? How come got white hair already? :)

stay-at-home mum said...

Welcome to the club!! Ooh. Those lemon cupcakes look good!!

bp said...

Yum, the diet can wait lah, those cupcakes must be delicious! And your hair looks great!

NomadicMom said...

Dancing Queen - I am still a young Miss. Piggy lah. Oh. Ok. Mrs. Piggy! ;-P

SAHM - Getting old club?? Aiyooo...
The cupcakes were quite good..if I must say so myself. *Ahem* Perasan aje. heeheheheh..

bp - Diet cannot wait lor.. I tooo fat liow leh. Say want to cut down also never do so... :-(
Hair just done at the salon must look good lah.

Anonymous said...

nice hair nice cupcakes!!!

NomadicMom said...

Wen - Thanks :-)

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker