Thursday, June 26, 2008

Time Flies

Or is it because I'm getting older, my actions and reactions are all slower, thus time seem to whizz by really quickly?
Or it is because of the perpertual heavy traffic on the roads here?

My girlfriends actually agree with me that as you grow older, your bodily actions is slower, thus time flies by faster! Heee heee...
Well....I think it is a combinations of both. The traffic here is always soooo bad. Just this morning, I left the house at 10.15 am and only got back home at about 12.50 pm. That's more than 2 1/2 hours....for just going to two places to buy my scrapbooking stuff. And these two places are not that far from my house summore.
Compare this with when I was back in KL...in 2 1/2 hours, I managed to renew my passport in Damansara Heights, have breakfast in Damansara Jaya, check-out my house in BU, go to Tesco to do my shopping and then back to collect my passport from Damansara Heights.
Geeeeeeezzzz.....

2 comments:

stay-at-home mum said...

Slower meh? My temper seems to come faster!

NomadicMom said...

SAHM - Temper come faster...but other than that, all actions are like slower leh...

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker