Friday, June 06, 2008

"Sei For"

Remember my previous post about my girly trip to Macau
And that I would be leaving boys with H?
I thought boys would be happily occupied in school for at least 4 days out of the 6 days that I am away. 
How wrong I was!!!!!
Sei-for ler... School is CLOSED on Thursday and Friday (12 & 13 June) because of the FOBISSEA (Federation of British International Schools in South East Asia and East Asia) games that the boys' school are hosting this year. 
That means they will be AT HOME for those two days...and plus the weekend, it's a total of FOUR DAYS of NO SCHOOL!
Sure play their PSP/DS/PS2/PC games until their eyes pop out!!! 
Chamm liow....
What to do??
Hopefully, H will control them a fair bit....
 dread to think more.... Bleah.



6 comments:

stay-at-home mum said...

never mind, you wont be there to see them. You go shop until you drop!!

eastcoastlife said...

Just enjoy yourself lah! You need a break sometimes. Give them a break too. Hope you don't go back to too many broken things. hahaha.....

Thanks for your prayers for my son's recovery. He's home from the hospital. We are relieved to know the cause of his abdominal pains and that it is not life-threatening.

Happy weekend!

Anonymous said...

errmmm.....

perhaps, if their eyes DO pop out, then they'll forever never ever touch PS2/PS3/Wii...!! WAKAKAAKAKAKAKAKAKAK!!!

dream big! dream on! sigh...

NomadicMom said...

SAHM - NO EYE SEE!!

eastcoastlife - I'm sure they will really really ENJOY themselves without mommy to NAG and SCREAM at them!
Glad that your son is out of the hospital. I can imagine the stress of worrying whilst waiting for his results. You can at least breathe a sigh of relief now.

Mott - I really NO EYE SEE and DONWAN TO know what they are up to!!

Anonymous said...

P control? He'd probably join in and have competitions with them!

g-

NomadicMom said...

G - :-P

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker