Thursday, June 26, 2008

My Junk....

Junk Food
Made another batch of cupcakes today. This time...Vanilla Chocolate Chip with Butter Chocolate Icing. As I am still trying to control my weight, I only have HALF a cupcake instead of one whole one. I gave the other half to my maid plus another. The cupcake is not bad...but the decoration needs alot of work. I actually piped the cream with a star nozzle...but think my cupcake was not totally cooled when I did it. So they looked horrendous. So I decided to just smooth them out....
Cupcakes for Us...

Cupcakes for Security Guards and Driver



Junk Purchases
These were purchased some time back...in one of the bazaars. Whenever I tell H that I am going to a bazaar, he'll reply with a "Oh! No! You are going to come back with YOUR junk!" remark! heeee heee... So here they are.

A Pair of Wooden Candlesticks

Cage for Mosquito Coil

A Laptopper

(This is a wooden "table" with a cushion stuck-on. Rest this on your lap when using your laptop....I love it!!!)


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

wah..saw ur cupcakes..

how am i going to lose weight when u keep baking cupcakes?? Everytime i see it, i look for something to eat!

WAAKKAKAKAKAKAKKAKA!!!

LHS said...

wow,the cage for mosquito coil so special..

hehe...junk collector :)

NomadicMom said...

Mott - I saw your Gucci/Pucci photo what...you don't look fat leh....pretty good for a mommy that just delivered not too long ago.

Huisia - Yeah. I thought the cage looked pretty cool!
Yes..you can say that again "Junk Collector"...that's me!!

Anonymous said...

i like the laptopper!

NomadicMom said...

Wen - It comes in various fabric designs and tabletop colours too!

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker