Monday, June 30, 2008

Updates...30 June 2008

Saturday, 28th June
S1 got invited to a birthday party today...bowling, and then lunch and swimming. I was supposed to go along with him, while H stayed home to supervise S2 and a friend. Unfortunately, last minute H had to work on Saturday. So plans had to be changed. H dropped S1 off at the bowling alley 10-ish in the morning, and proceeded to the office. I was left at home to supervise the boys instead. But these boys are old enough...thus entertained themselves with the PS2, DS, some rounds of chess and fooled around abit in the pool.
And what did I do then?
I actually spent the WHOLE day SCRAPBOOKING!
Literally from 10 am till 6 pm in the evening! (Ok with a lunch break in between)
Gila or not??
But I'm quite pleased lah... I managed to scrap a lot of my Greece holiday pictures, and S2's TaeKwondo photos. :-)

Sunday, 29th June
This was a watch movie until eyes pop out day for me! But luckily did start the day with something fit and healthy. We had our regular tennis game from 8 am till 10 am. Went home, showered and then out to the mall for this movie below, which I quite enjoy....
By the time we were done with the movie, and H had a haircut, it was almost 3 pm. Got home, supervised boys over their homework...Mandarin (not that I can help them...but I just sit with them and bark!!), Math and Spelling...
And in the evening, I actually managed to watch 2 movies on cable... ZODIAC and SPIDERMAN3! Watch so much until kepala also pusing!!!

Monday, 30th June
Mmmmm...is today a productive day?
I did go back to bed after sending boys off onto the school bus at 6.45 am. Woke up at 9 am...and then set-off for school for the Annual Primary Poetry Recital Competition.
Why?
S2 was in the Finals this year. Last year, it was S1 in the finals.
He didn't win...but at least he got into the finals. There were a total of 4 finalist per year group. It's good experience for him. I couldn't help laughing when the four kids were standing and waiting for the results to be announced...the 3 were standing very properly, with their hands on their sides...but not my S2. He was touching his face and yawning and all. Trust him to do such things. :-) Heee heee..
Then met up with a friend for lunch at a Japanese restaurant, then went back to school to pick the boys. Dropped by to get some scrapbooking papers, rushed home. Changed and then out of the door again to drop boys off at their Mandarin class and then to the gym.
Came home...had dinner, and then baked a cake. A Peach Sponge..... again...my decoration needs alot of improvement!!!!!


Okay...got to go shower now... and then bedtime..Tomorrow, I have to go to school again. It's Busking Day...and S1 is doing a ROBOT DANCE and S2 ?

He was supposed to be playing his flute solo...but last week, while practising for his performance, he dropped it. Some wire broke and a piece came out. He had the cheek to tell me "something happened" to his flute. Of course I scolded him! I have to pay for repairs, okay!!! Donno how much that is gonna cost me now.

So....he wants to be a STATUE! His teacher is doubtful that he can even stand still for 10 minutes....let alone 1 hour! And you know my S2. He is such a figitive boy. How to stand for so long without any movement??? And he came home and did his POSTER to PROMOTE his act. He actually put in "Lasts for 2 minutes"!!! Hahahahha

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAAHAHAHAH Your S2 REALLY FUNNY BOY!!!!!!!!!!

He sure makes this aunty laff so much!!!!

My Rantings said...

Your boys sound like they're really having fun...!

NomadicMom said...

Mott - I just came back from school. My S2 collected ZERO money. This STATUE was not at his place at all....instead he was all over looking at the other buskers. As my S1 puts it " He should call himself the STATUE THAT CANNOT STAND STILL!". Hahahhah

Dancing Queen - They sure are!!!

Anonymous said...

hahahha.. damn funny!

mksy

bp said...

What a whole lot you packed into your days... nice cake, movies, scrapbooking, spending time with the boys! Well done!

Re your comments... so S2 was watching the other buskers more than focusing on staying still?! Hahaha! Boys will be boys!

Have a great rest of the week now!

NomadicMom said...

mksy - You know S2...

bp - My S2 was all over the place being the KEPOH that he is! :-)

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker