Thursday, June 05, 2008

Weight Loss Plan

I need a weight loss plan.
Yes. I do.
I have been going regularly to the gym twice a week, working at least 30 minutes on the cross-trainer followed by another 15 minutes of weight-training. In addition to that, I have also been playing tennis once a week.
BUT. The BIG BUT.... my weight is NOT reducing. WORSE. It has increased!!! I'm told that I need to control my diet. Exercising alone will not do it.
I love to eat too much.
Going on a diet would be quite a torture.
I am seriously thinking of using a herbal supplement to help me with my weight loss, perhaps an appetite suppressant like hoodia. I am targetting to lose at least 5 kg in time for my sister's wedding in December. I want to be a HOT mama at the beach wedding. Wish me luck!

5 comments:

My Rantings said...

Same problem here. Worst now after my holiday. :(

All the best to you with your weight loss program! :)

NomadicMom said...

Dancing Queen - HOODIA supplements to suppress the appetite?

Unknown said...

How about Ephedra this works just as well.

Anonymous said...

wah...*wave pom-poms*

U can do it!! Err...whichever way u do it!

NomadicMom said...

Ephedra? Will have to go read up on it.

Mott - I'm also trying to cut-out carbohydrates from dinner...just eating protein and veg. So far, not much diff yet.

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker