Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Bacteria Zapper!!!

Do you know what is the key result from my "NO MAID FOR NINE DAYS" situation?
Acne. And more Acne on my face.
Why?
Well...with my maid gone for nine days, I had to be the maid. And that means scrubbing toilets, doing the laundry, mopping the floors and what-nots. 
I don't know whether it's because of the sweat that drips down the side of my face that clogged up the pores; or is it due to yucky bacteria that's been transferred from my filthy working hands to my face. Either ways, the resulting effect on my BEAUTIFUL face is detrimental!!! No Joke. 
H said that I should do something!!!
Maybe I should just charge a Zeno handheld device onto his credit card. If he asks, I'll just tell him that the little gadget will zap-off all the nasty bacteria that causes acne! Surely he would then keep his mouth shut?

No comments:

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker