Wednesday, October 29, 2008

A DESSERTS Person

Yes. I am. 
A DESSERTS Person, that is.
At any buffet spreads....the first counter that I ZOOM to would be the DESSERT one. The DESSERT counter would be the deciding factor whether we go for the buffet or ala carte. 
So can you imagine my excitement when I saw this spread in one of the New York delis? 
If I could, I would want to have a taste of each and every one of them. 
But then, my weight would surely go SKY-HIGH.
Wonder if natural appetite suppressants could help me curb my appetite for these decadent luscious DESSERTS..... or am I just kidding myself?



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wah ur writing for dui can be used to write about ur trip ah..cleber nya..

Anonymous said...

Oooh... yum! I am a dessert person too!! = SAHM

NomadicMom said...

Laundryamah - Kill two birds with one stone maaa...

SAHM - But desserts are the most sinful hor??

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker