Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Rush! Rush!

I've leaving tomorrow morning and I have yet to pack!
So need to rush and rush and rush.
(Why am I still blogging then??? hahhahahaha)

Yes. Yes. Maid did come back as scheduled on Monday evening. Thank goodness. Otherwise donno how. 

Been so chaotic...donno doing what the last few days.
So had to rush rush rush...
- to reserve car in San Fransisco 
- print out all hotel vouchers and tickets etc
- sort out driving directions on Mapquest and then printing them out
- send out notes to boys' teachers (let them know we are away etc)
- pay some bills
- dye my hair (have to look good on holiday lah...cannot exactly have all my whites showing what!!!)
- go facial (Really! All acne popping out!!!)
- do my manicure/pedicure
- do some grocery shopping

Also supposed to go to the airport to pick mom up, but then she called and said that the plane has been delayed. So decided to just come home and send the driver to go on his own. 

Okay lah...better go pack my bags now...

Cheerio.

SF! HERE I COME!!!!!

5 comments:

sting said...

hahaha! still got time to blog! have a great time in SF ya :-) miss ya!

I am Princess Misha's Mum said...

have a safe journey to SF .. and have a good time there ok ?

NomadicMom said...

Sting - Hahahah...still got a little bit of time lah...

Misha's Mum - Thanks and Definitely!!!

Irene said...

waaaah. so nice! have gr8 hols :)

Mamapumpkin said...

When you're there, buy Airborne!! It's the most amazing vitamin to prevent being sick!!!

Have a great time!

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker