Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Being Healthy and Fit!

Did I tell you that I have been pretty diligent in going to the gym at least twice a week?
YES! I have indeed... and am fitter. (I think!)
I usually exercise on the Cross-Trainer for thirty minutes plus 5 minutes cool-down.
Though the program in the machine would change the resistance in accordance to my heart-rate (based on my age, of course); the problem is that sometimes the sensors are not able to detect any readings and would thus switch to manual-mode. In this case, I would be exercising "blindly". Perhaps, I should just purchase a pulse oximeter that is for sports and recreational use. Then at least I could monitor my condition when I exercise. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It's a good idea for the beginning runner to think hard about a cross-trainer as a first running shoe. This is a good investment for the beginner who wants to start out on his first few steps. Among other reasons, cross trainers are the most versatile shoes available. You can get more information about Cross trainer which I browsed on internet can fetch you help.

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker