Monday, October 27, 2008

The necessity of a Car

I for one think that a car is pretty important....especially for a family. 
In my student days, I could live without a car. I remember walking to-and-from college, walking to the supermarket, walking to the cinemas. Only occasionally hopping onto the bus or the tube. If you were to ask me survive today without a car, I don't think I would be able to. I don't think I can manage two boisterous boys on public transport...plus do you know how much groceries it requires to feed a family of four for a week? Can you imagine me lugging those bags and bags of groceries on public transport? In short, nothing beats the inconvenience of your own car. With the current economic turmoil, some would say that a car is a frivolous asset. But I think it's really a necessity, and perhaps getting the right car insurance quote will be able to stretch our dollars more. 

No comments:

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker