Friday, October 31, 2008

Back into the Groove...

Am more into my regular schedule this week.....after 'refusing' to get out from my holiday-mood. When I got back and was confronted by fighting between the two boys, I was like "I need another holiday". And you know what my two monkeys said "GO. GO." And you know why?? 
Because while I was away, Grandma allowed them to play their games during weekdays! 
Plus Grandma tend to spoil them and let them have their way!!!

Anyways, this week is BACK TO USUAL BUSINESS... went back onto my weekly Oil Painting class on Monday. Was kinda tired of re-touching my water lilies for the 100th time; managed to 'borrow' a spare canvas from a friend...and proceeded on something new. My current work-in-progress are two Balinese Dancers.....will post a pix when I am done. Now it is only 15% completed. 

Scrapbooking also re-commenced on Tuesday. Played with my new 'toys', i.e. the acrylic stamps that I got from my trip. Perhaps a little too over-enthusiastic as one of my pages seem TOOOO cluttered with stamps now! Also indulged in my once-a-week privilege ......Scone & Cream. *Gulp* which is why I have also re-commenced on my gym visits. :-P

An aunt was in town (actually, still in town) and I went to her hotel to meet her yesterday. Didn't know where to take her, so just took her to the nearby wholesale market. Too much stuff that she said that she didn't know how to look nor buy. :-)

Oh yeah...and had to revert back to my MOTHERLY ROLE too.
S1 had his teacher-parent conference yesterday (Thursday, 30th Oct) at school. 
Waaaaaa....had to meet soooo many subject teachers..and at different locations. But have to say that we did quite well...managed to see all except two of his subject teachers.
Mostly they have POSITIVE things to say about S1. 
But do these angmoh teachers actually would say negative stuff about students? I donno....

And was in school again today...this time for S2's Art Project. Basically, to help out during their class Art Period. The kids' project was to make a 'Roman Mosaic' on a flowerpot, using egg-shells. Sounds and looks easy...but I tell you NOT easy at all. Need very nimble fingers!!!

And tonight...will do my WIFEY ROLE.... 
Errr...before you all have notti thoughts...it's not what you think. Not the bedroom role, okay!!!
I am just accompanying H to a function....not exactly know what to expect. Just am told that it's a 'Crayfish Party' at the Marriott. A Nordic Tradition, as I am told.....

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oops, I had that notty thot when u mentioned wifey role. LOL! What's the party about?

slavemom said...

With rgds to the wifey role (in the bedroom), I'd presume u've edi done more than enuff while u're holidaying? *wink wink*

Mumsgather said...

Wow. So many activities. It really sounds like your are back into the groove! :)

allthingspurple said...

u mention wifey role, sure noti tots lar, haha.

I am still catching up on your hols post. cos havent blog hop lately

Irene said...

haha, wifey role ya.. after marriot, continue wifey role at home le. wakakakaka!

Anonymous said...

Understd the mommy bit.

hahah..I know what you mean about 'uranus'. If my kids were to say it...I'd be quite annoyed too!

Hahahah..I have huge double standards!

LZmommy said...

You are indeed a very busy mum! :)

I think Ang moh are very outspoken right?

Anonymous said...

Wifey role? That one every night also perform wat hor? :P

Anonymous said...

hey haven't u always played the 'wifey' role???

NomadicMom said...

ShoppingMum - heheheh..no notti stuff lah. Party is basically to drink vodka, sing and eat crayfish!

Slavemom - Must I do wifey role one meh? Maybe oni D do hubby role? *wink* *wink* hahahhahah

Mumsgather - Need a breather...need to stay at home and chill out. I like staying at home and do NOTHING!

AllthingsPurple - I also have not blog-hop at all. Internet down for soooooo many days.

Irene - After Marriott, both of us soooooo bloated from the COLD crayfish. Felt so yucky...cannot do anything oso lah.

Mott -i know what you mean about the double standards. Here too!

lzmommy - According to my friend, she said the teachers sure cannot critisize too much since we pay so much for the school fees...so sure go easy on the kids one.

Dancing Queen - Of course what. Hor??

Laundryamah - That's true...:-D

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker