Monday, May 17, 2010

Accidents on the Road

I know most if not all automobil drivers hate this topic.
Afterall, when you get behind the wheel, the last thing on your mind is an accident, right?
But accidents do happen. It may or may not be your fault.
I, personally had been involved in a number of accidents....mostly minor ones, Thank God!
The most recent one was when I hit a motorcyclist. That guy did not bother to stop when the traffic lights turned RED. And what do you know? He got wedged under my roo-bar. I don't know if he's lucky or I'm lucky....as I wasn't going fast. He did get some minor injuries, and there was slight damage to the car. Good thing our car insurance company sorted out the medical bills and the repairs. I really can't reiterate enough the importance of having a proper car insurance. Anyway, to find out more about car insurance, go to carinsurancelist blog. I find that they have really interesting articles about car insurance, accident risks, safest cities to drive etc. etc. Good info for any driver.

No comments:

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker