Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Movies Movies Movies

Looks like we've been going to the movies quite regularly lately.

Started off with ROBIN HOOD on the day my in-laws left.
Then last Friday, supposed to go bowling with H. But there was a league going on at the alley. So we ended up watching DAYBREAKERS. We didn't know what the story is about...but went ahead to watch it anyway. Waliow! Had to say that it was rather violent and gory. Lucky boys weren't with us. My S2 would probably be sitting on his daddy's lap from start to end!
The next day, we headed off for SHREK FOREVER. Funny....yet I managed to cry a few times. So GILA lah me. H kept asking me to STOP IT! Boys also couldn't understand how I could cry in SHREK. Heheheheh
Well, the weekend is coming up....and I wonder if my sisters would wanna go watch SATC2 with me??????

No comments:

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker