Saturday, May 15, 2010

One of THOSE Days...

Have you had one of those days that you just feel like everything is not going the right way?
And your moods are foul like the Indah Water Sewage Treatment Plant?
Well, today is one of those days....and apparently the last few days too, according to my H.
FOUL NOMADIC MOM!
Been so foul that I have been cold and argumentative to the 3 people that aren't even the cause of my foulness.
I have to admit that NOTHING major has happened to warrant my foulness... other than one "incident" that happened last week. Somehow, my thoughts, ideas, feelings, and empathy has forever been changed. And then there's the bits and pieces of little little things, I guessed.
H says that I am alienating my boys.
Perhaps I am. But I know that I will be back to my normal self in a couple of days...
And our lives will be back to normal.

3 comments:

stay-at-home mum said...

Triggerred by PMS, maybe?? I was in one of those moods yesterday! :(
Trust today will be better for the both of us.

Bryan and Brandon's Mama said...

Everyone has those days. And being mothers, we are entitled to have those days more than anyone else!!! So "enjoy" having those days before life resumes :)

NomadicMom said...

SAHM - Nope. Not PMS.
But as I said ...Today I feel great!

Bryan and Brandon's Mama - Back to normal liow. Thanks!

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker