Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Flight to KUL tomorrow!

As per my last post, my sister G is getting married in three days time...on Saturday. As Friday is a public holiday, we fly off tomorrow evening. With the long weekend, think half of Jakarta will be heading to the airport as well. H says that we should leave for the airport earlier. This means that I have to make the long trip to school to get the boys at lunchtime, rather than waiting for the schoolbus to drop them off home.

It will definitely be a packed weekend.....starting as early as tomorrow night - with the Hen's Night. I don't know if I can whisk myself from the airport to the venue in tip-top shape or not!! And Friday will be a busy busy day...with wedding cupcakes to frost and a fun & casual family photo shoot after lunch. Saturday is the actual wedding day....
Boys and H leave on Sunday afternoon. As for moi, I only leave on Tuesday.....

No comments:

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker