Thursday, May 27, 2010

Looking Slender?

Since two weeks ago, I've been cutting down on dinner and hitting the gym at least an hour twice a week....hoping that I would look a little bit more slender for my sister's upcoming wedding do. I know. I know. Two weeks is not really a long time...but I was expecting at least a loss of one miserable kilogram. BUT you know what? Instead, it's been going up!
Kid you not! Bleah...
I'll weigh myself early in the morning, and by noon, it's up 0.5 kg and by the time I go to bed, it's another 0.5 kg. What is wrong????
I should have supplemented my regime with some sort of a thermogenic fat burner to help burn those dreaded stubborn fat in this old body of mine!!!!
Now...with the wedding just two days away... Do you think it will still help?

No comments:

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker