Friday, May 21, 2010

Back to Normal....

If you recall from one of my previous post, I was in one of my foul moods.
But worry NOT. I am back to Normal!
Tensions between the boys, H and I have sorta reduced to a tickle....

After my in-laws left on Sunday, we resumed our normal lazy routine. All four of us went out for a movie. We watched ROBIN HOOD. It was funny because S1 and I kept talking about Robin and Maid Marion are foxes, and Prince John is a lion, and thinking hard what Friar Tuck was...which of course, he was the bear. H was like "what has Robin Hood got to do with lion and fox??" Hahhaah. In case you are wondering, our first exposure to ROBIN HOOD was Disney's Version where all are the characters are portrayed my animals. Do you remember now????

I have to say that this week was quite productive....I went to my art class, made Lor Mai Kai & Chicken Pies, went for a 90 minute massage, a facial (face must be very dirty...usual 90 minute became like 140 minutes!!!), had lunch with girlfriend, went to the gym twice, read H's work documents (he needs me to help abit), submitted a multitude of insurance claims, sorted some things for our Aussie Realtor, watched 6 episodes of Desperate Housewives and 4 episodes of Brothers&Sisters (and many episodes of Flash Forward...), sorted out the boys' forms and what-nots, researched for our Summer Holiday, not to mention the usual grocery shopping and what-nots....

Okay. Gotta go for my pot-luck lunch now...
Later.

7 comments:

slavemom said...

Glad to hear u're feeling much better now. I'm vy sorry abt ur loss. Dun think too much abt it ya. "Soon khei chi yeen". Hope I'm not stirring up ur emotions. *hugz*

Bryan and Brandon's Mama said...

Yayy!!!!! Welcome back :)

NomadicMom said...

Slavemom - Yes. Much Much better liow. Thanks. :-)

Bryan and Brandon's Mama - Yuppeeee...
:-)

stay-at-home mum said...

glad to hear all's well!!

bp said...

hey NM, so glad u r your usual busy self and packing your days with all your fave activities, and helping your husband with his work even! go, NM, go!

(i know i'm late in commenting, but just got a chance at the laptop, and also just caught your Bali post! been caught up n my mil is visiting, got my own rough days and moments, but i'm happy reading this post of yours, and happy for u you're back :)).

Leena said...

wah, really productive week, not only quite.

NomadicMom said...

SAHM - still going well! I'm on the roll! hahaha

bp - Helping hubby with work is NOT all smooth sailing. We have our differences in opinion that can create FIRE!! Hahhah

Shern's Mom - Quite lah. Cannot say very.

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker