Thursday, May 27, 2010

Rarity....

Yes. It is indeed a rarity these days that I am up this early. Usually, I get the boys up from bed for school....and then I go back to bed. But today, can't get back to sleep. Wonder if I am a bit "kann cheong" (anxious)? .....as I had three py2b posts to do (just completed), travel stuff to pack (shoes, slippers, undergarments, toiletries...blah blah blah), instructions to be given (to maid), things to remember, errands to run before dashing to school to collect the boys for our flight to KUL later this evening.

Mind suddenly a blank...cannot think what else to write about. So, I shall leave you guys with a HUNK to salivate over.

He is soooooooooooooo gorgeous. Don't you think?

8 comments:

Reanaclaire said...

yucks..too muscular for me... hahaha...

mott said...

hubba hubba..
did u paint that?

stay-at-home mum said...

Enjoy yourself in KUL!!

Sorry but the hunk is not my type.

LHS said...

enjoy your holidays back to kampung!

bp said...

wow, you painted that, great job, referring to your skills!

congrats to your sis on her wedding, trust you're having a wonderful time catching up with your family, and must be feasting away, hehe!

Anonymous said...

that guy is certainly not modeled after your H! hahahaha

v

wen said...

who is the model!!!

NomadicMom said...

reanaclaire - This is macho muscular. Not the body-building type of muscular lah...

Mott - Yeah. I did. Hunky huh?

SAHM - Don't even think he's hunky?

huisia - Thanks. i did!

bp - Put on 2 kg in the few days!!!

V - The model is a BOLLYwood hunk!

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker