Thursday, May 27, 2010

Approching the BIG four zero....

Yup! One more year to the BIG four zero... 40!
Seriously, I don't feel like a middle-age woman. In fact, I still feel soooooooooooooo young and carefree. But there are the itsy-bitsy signs that age is creeping up on me....like those menacing fine lines on my beautiful face, bad bad memory that can prove to be embarassing when you forget people's names and they are standing right in front of you. and sleepless Also, lately....have not been having restful sleep and it is rather frustrating. I'm told that all these can be solved with the use of Human Growth Hormones (hgh). These days, you don't have to inject hgh with a syringe. Instead, it is available as hgh spray which is really easy to administer. I just need to know where to buy them.

No comments:

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker