Saturday, November 29, 2008

Laptoppers

Got four laptoppers from the ANZA Bazaar last Tuesday. Don't know why...but they had a lot of batik ones, and some stripes. Not so many of the patterned or floral ones. Figured that I should just stick to the stripey ones. 

As I've got to lug three laptoppers DownUnder, I need to know which one I should bring back to KL. The black stripey one would be for TK since it's the most macho one. Don't think he wants the other three. :-)

I was thinking of the whimsical lamp one for the HOT shot advertising exec from London, ...the blue one for the preggie one and the orange stripey one for the bride. 


What say you??? If everyone agreeable, I will bring the blue stripey one to KL...and the rest to Melbourne....unless the bride wants me to bring hers to KL. 

Oh yah...since we are NOT doing the Xmas pressie thingy; consider these your advance BIRTHDAY pressies. 
(And TK - consider this as your wedding pressent!! Hahhahahaha)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i like mine! Bring it to melb la. thanks. tk will like his.

v

mk said...

i like mine too. thanks. -m

NomadicMom said...

Okay...will bring all to Melbourne except the blue stripey one.

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker