Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Weird and Silly!

I had the weirdest of weird dreams last night!!

First, I dreamt that this guy (one of H's friend) jilted me for my schoolmate from secondary school...and married her. Of course I was devastated!!! 

And then suddenly, my dream continued with 'Mr. Big' as the leading man.
Do I hear you say "Mr. Big who?"
Remember 'Mr. Big' from 'Sex and the City'???
Well...that's him.

Story or should I say dream started off with him drifting back to into my life after many years of non-contact....we broke-up maaaa... (hahahhahah..funny, I know. I woke up laughing). 
When I saw him, I heart ached for him. Yearning for his hugs and kisses (Ehh....the feelings in my dreams d@mn real okay!!!)

Anyway, we were somewhat working together...and he was as his usual flirty-self.
Of course I tried to distance myself away from him, and at the same time being pulled by this great force of magnetism. :-)
But I remained strong and avoided him whenever possible. 

I also had constant reminders from my friends on how he HURT me when he jilted me, (ehhh...this is continuation from the first dream...just donno why the leading man can fully-change into a different person one leh??!?!?) how devastated I was; and that I should NEVER EVER let this man into my life again...
Somehow, in between....there was a part that I wanted to return 'the engagement ring' that he gave me years ago. (Blur-blur lah this part)

Aiya...but my heart very 'gian' (yearn?) for this fella, and accepted a lift from him.
But hor...I donno why 'Mr. Big' can speak Cantonese one wor..... very good lah him. Hahhahaha. Really. Whole time in the car, we were speaking Cantonese.
And yes. This 'Mr. Big' is also a RICH guy like in 'Sex and the City'. 
He was going on-and-on about something...and then asked if I wanted to have his baby!

Don't know what happened, and we ended up in an orphanage supervising some kids in their colouring.
Alamak! This time, all of us conversing in Mandarin. 
For those who knows me, you know my Mandarin is the worst of the worst...how to converse in Mandarin? And 'Mr. Big' conversing in Mandarin?

I supposed our relationship would have gotten back on-track (and perhaps some hanky-panky too??? heeeeheee) if not for this wretched thing...
Yup. Alarm ringing...... Doo-doo-du-dut. Doo-doo-du-dut (the sound is like that ma...I'm using my Nokia phone as alarm lah).

Time to wake-up. To wake my two school-going monsters. 

Back to Reality....

Guessed I won't know how hanky-panky with this guy works out.....




11 comments:

Bryan and Brandon's Mama said...

Hehehehe sometimes with those dreams, you don't want to wake up yah. I also sometimes get weird dreams which seemed very real. I suspect cos we're still thinking too much b4 we sleep.

Anonymous said...

LOL! Tonight you will dream of Brat Pitt izzit? LOL!

Anonymous said...

Hahaha...tat was one funny dream! Sometimes, dreams can make us wake up crying or laughing, tat real! I've experienced it.

slavemom said...

If u want Part II, jes continue thinking abt it b4 u sleep. Then hopefully u'll be able to get to the hanky panky part. ;)

NomadicMom said...

Bryan and Brandon's Mama - I second the part about "thinking too much before sleep"...but I've not watched SATC recently nor heard about the guy (H's friend) for a long time though..

ShoppingMum - If I do...I will sure to post all the juicy details!!!

Dancing Queen - Yeah. I've had dreams that I woke up terrified and in a cold sweat...and also those that made me cry or angry!

Slavemom - No continuation lah. Last night had a totally different dream

Anonymous said...

LOL! But he is quite a dish, isn't he?

I once had a dream about matt dillon being my boyfriend *swoon* hahahahaha

v

NomadicMom said...

V- Matt Dillon...mmmmm...don't mind him toO!

Irene said...

wakakakkakakak!

laundryamah said...

eh u definitely left out the juicy details la..comeon...dun bruff me la...hahahahhaa

Mamapumpkin said...

Walau....how come I never have dreams of men liddat???

NomadicMom said...

Irene - :-D

Laundryamah - Aiya....bluff you for what? If got juicy tales, sure I will tell one. I not shy leh...hahahahaha

Mama Pumpkin - Mmm......maybe got something to do with your hubs??

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker