Sunday, November 09, 2008

New Dining Table?

Both H and I are planning a small dinner party this Saturday. So far, we've invited two Australian families. H was contemplating if we should invite more people, but thought otherwise as it would be too big a squeeze to fit more than 6 adults at our current 6-seater dining table.....unless we go out and buy a BIGGER dining table. He actually said "you can buy a bigger dining table, if you want". I would actually love an 8-seater. Problem is that I don't want to spend too much on it. Wonder if there is a discount furniture shop in my area. Not only it has to be affordable, it has to deliver quick as well!

1 comment:

NomadicMom said...

susan - Thanks for the tip.... I'm more into "classic" designs though.

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker