Sunday, November 09, 2008

Smarter Next Time!

Remember how I complained about the hotel that we stayed in Las Vegas?
I supposed I thought that I was already IN Las Vegas, ....testing my luck in a weird form of 'gambling' when I put a bid into an 'unknown' room. In this case, the potential winnings would be a room in a TOP NOTCH hotel. Unfortunately, lady luck was not on my side and I 'lost', and got a room at a hotel that was not up to expectations. On hindsight, I should have just looked through all the las vegas hotels that were available, and select one that suits us best. At least, I would not be caught by surprise. :-(
Well, next time I will be smarter. 
Yes. I'm sure we will be going to Las Vegas again...one of these days. :-)

No comments:

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker