Thursday, November 27, 2008

TAG - 8 Random Things About Me

Got this tag from Slavemom; and thought that I should get to work ASAP. :-)

1. I like to do arts and crafts stuff....but would not really consider myself as an artsy person. I don't know how to appreciate Picasso nor Gaudi's masterpieces. 

2. Am currently doing this tag at the front desk of the Australian New Zealand Association... Why? Volunteered to man the Front Desk for two days. Was actually referred as "the receptionist" by one of the drivers. Mmmm.... 

3. I am a lazy, procrastinator. Need I elaborate?

4. I absolutely love to stay at home.  Have been yearning to stay PUT at home without having to leave the front door for the last two weeks...but to no avail. :-( 

5. I still feel like I am 18-22 years old (Sapp-patt-yia-yee)....though everyone has told me to add 20 to those years!.. Hahahah

6. I thought that I had pretty good fashion sense. But has been told by H that my taste, my clothes, my music, my dance moves are all from the eighties. BLEAH.

7. I sometimes have pretty bad emotional swings.... I could be happy one minute, and the next, feeling the blues. Could it be hormonal? I donno... But sure does feel like a YOYO...going up and down. Up and down. 

8. I am still seeking more fulfilling things to do...but being the lazy bum that I am...it is really quite difficult to REALLY start something. How like that?

Not tagging anyone in particular. However, please feel free to do this TAG okie?

3 comments:

slavemom said...

U were vy efficient with this tag. So how to qualify as a lazy procrastinator? ;)

NomadicMom said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
NomadicMom said...

Slavemom - I thought I should fast fast do before it goes into oblivion!

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker