Sunday, August 14, 2011

Big FOUR-ZERO

Yikes! Day is getting closer to the BIG FOUR-ZERO.

Am I scared? Excited? Or what?

I really don't know. No feelings whatsoever. I don't feel old. In fact, I still feel like I did 20 years ago..... emotionally, I mean. Physically? That's a different story.

So what's in store to celebrate this BIG FOUR-ZERO?
Some school friends (YES. From 25 years ago.....) are planning to have a dinner to celebrate ALL our BIG FOUR-ZERO together... in mid-September. I am still contemplating whether to go. But I think I should. It's not everyday that one turns FOUR-ZERO! Right?

Perhaps I should get everyone an artcarved rings as birthday/souveniers. Mmmm.... wonder how much that would cost though.... as you know, I am a pretty stingy person!!!



No comments:

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker