Sunday, August 28, 2011

Cannot Imagine ....

Really. I can't. I can't imagine that such things would happen...
Riots in London.
Hurricane in New York.
You know... people always have their branches/ stores in London, New York, Paris....
I wonder if something is going to happen in Paris next.
I'm sure Parisiens will say "choi choi. Luei hau swei kong koh". Errr... I suppose Chinesey Parisiens. Hahahaha

Just been reading Yahoo News on New York. Go here to read the article.
Broadway shows cancelled. Starbucks closed. And so are the Golden Arches!
Can you imagine a deserted Times Square? Empty Grand Central Station on 42th Street?
And after the storm, I am sure the city will be in a mess.
I can't help it. I have thoughts of Will Smith's I am Legend playing in my head.
Scary..... Really quite unimaginable.



2 comments:

mun said...

I wonder whether the end of the world is going to happen in our lifetime or not.

NomadicMom said...

I hope not!

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker