Friday, August 26, 2011

Sizzling Hot!

Ssssssssizzzzling HOT! Check out these sexy bodystockings!
As I am turning 40 soon, I have been using FABULOUS FORTY very very often. In fact, was just chatting with my sisters about what theme my 'birthday party' should be. All RED. All BLACK. WHITE AND BLACK. Or what? When I saw these sexy bodystockings, I thought maybe I could get these sexy bodystockings! Errrr.... only problem is that my H will not be going back to see this sexy hot mama. He has to stay put to babysit the boys while I jet back to KL for the party. Alright. Alright. Not exactly a big party... but nevertheless a party with my sisters, and then the following day, my alma mater is having a reunion and 40th birthday party for everyone... Well... everyone turns forty this year!
Can't wait!

1 comment:

saiful10 said...

What a great site....

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker