Monday, August 22, 2011

What is wrong with her hands???

I don't even know why I am blogging about this. Basically, really none of my blardy business.

I went down to the apartment gym this afternoon for my long overdue workout. And halfway through, a woman came in followed by her maid (I guessed it is the maid. Looks like a maid. Dress like a maid. And behaving like a maid). The maid brought her little bag and towel.... I was like "What is blardy wrong with her hands? Come down to the gym to workout, and cannot even carry her tiny bag". Besides the gym is only downstairs of the apartment.
How far does one need to walk to the gym???

I really beh-tahan. Why are these ladies so blardy pampered to this extent? Or should I say so pann-yia? Really wanted to go up to her and ask her if she has got problems with her hands.

I told H about it, and he joked that next time, HE will carry my towel and water bottle down for me. Aiyo.....

Some people will probably say that I am JEALOUS because I am not priviledged enough to have someone carry my knick-knacks.

But do you think that I am the kind of WOMAN that wants people to tag behind me with my handbag?



5 comments:

mun said...

Yalor, want to work out but don't even want to carry her own little bag. She should also ask her maid to work out for her while she relaxes nearby.

stay-at-home mum said...

aiyo!! Might as well not work out then! I can imagine her asking the trainer to teach her how to do weight training but someone else has to carry that little bag.
I too hate people tagging along thats why my helpers never get to go out with me. Even to the supermart with two trolleys full, I unload everything by myself :P Quite dumb hor??

Charmaine said...

I guess that's the norm for the rich in Indonesia. It's a status thing and quite ancient practice really. But there are people who are willing to carry her bags, so what can you do? She's probably looking at you and feeling sorry for you becos you have to do everything yourself.

mom2ashleyaidan said...

maybe she forgot about it? You mean the maid was standing there waiting for her after that?

NomadicMom said...

Mun - Hahahah.... Very funny.

SAHM - You should bring at least one helper lah... if you know you are going to buy the WHOLE supermarket!

Charmaine - Yeah. I'm sure they think this woman so 'chamm' no maid, got to do everything herself....

mom2ashleyaidan - no lah. maid left. I don't know if she called the maid to come down to carry the bag or not... cause I left before she was done.

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker